Meals are available weekdays, 12pm-3pm & 5pm-9pm. Saturday/Sunday, 12pm-9pm.
Daily specials in addition to main menu (below).
Special Sunday Menu including traditional and vegetarian roasts.
Our meats are supplied from John Crawshaw Butchers and are locally sourced and fully traceable.
(Fish is supplied by William Howe and Son local fish merchant, whilst for fresh fruit and vegetables we use ‘All Seasons’).
All of our dishes are prepared in an environment which may contain traces of nuts. If you have any allergies or dietary requirements, please inform a member of staff when placing your order. Our menu is annotated with specific known allergens. Download Red Deer Allergen Key (pdf file).
V Vegetarian options are available.
Download example menu: Red Deer weekday menu (pdf file).
Example Menu – actual menu varies (prices include VAT).
- LITE BITES
- £1.50/ £2.50 Bowl of Chipsvv
- Served with Henderson's Relish ketchup.9/10
- Add gravy1/6/9, garlic mayo3/10 or cheese7 for 50p each.
- £1.75/ £3.50Handcut Kumara Fries v
- Served with homemade garlic Mayonnaise3/10.
- £4.50Homemade Fishcakes
- With Smoked Haddock, Salmon and Tuna. Served with gem lettuce and tartare sauce1/3/4/7.
- £3.50Homemade Soup of the Weekvv
- (Please ask at the bar for details) Served with bread and butter.
- Fried tortillas with guacamole, sour cream, homemade salsa and homemade chilli.
Topped with cheddar and Jalapenos.
Choose from five bean chilli1/7/12v or chilli con carne1/7/12.
- £4.75Stilton, Walnut and Mushroom v
- with honey and rocket.1/7/8
- £4.75Chargrilled Cumberland Sausage
- with Balsamic caramelised onions.1/9
- £4.50Cod Fish-Fingers
- with baby gem lettuce and tartare sauce.1/3/4/7
- £5.25Chargrilled Steak
- With cream cheese and sautéed onions and peppers.1/7
- £4.50Vegan Breakfast Bun vv
- Pan fried mushrooms, tomato and caramelised onions.1
- £4.75Full Breakfast Bun
- Fried egg, chargrilled bacon, sausage and grilled tomato.1/3/9
- £5.25Chicken & Bacon Club Sandwich
- With mayonnaise gem lettuce and beef tomato.1/3/10
- £6.50Chargrilled Chicken and Bacon Salad
- Served with baby gem, cucumber ribbons, cherry tomatoes and rocket.
- £6.50Falafel and Tzatziki Salad v
- Home made falafel served on a bed of baby gem, rocket, cucumber and cherry tomatoes.1/7
- £8.508oz Beef Burger
- 8oz of Seven Hills beef mince spiced with rosemary, garlic and mustard.1/9/10
- £11.008oz Spicy Venison Burger
- Topped with Stilton cheese, rocket and caramelised onions.1/7/9/10
- £8.25Flame Grilled Chicken Burger
- Seasoned and grilled to perfection.1/9
- £8.00Vegan Burger vv
- Butternut squash, kumara, cashews and ginger; baked and then fried.1/8/9
- All our burgers are served with chips and rocket salad.9/12
You can add grilled cheddar7, cheese of the week7, bacon, caramelised onions, or a grilled flat mushroom to any burger for 50p per extra topping.
Please allow 20 minutes for beef/venison burgers to be freshly chargrilled.
- £8.00Homemade Beer Battered Coley & Chips
- with tartare sauce and minted garden peas.1/3/4/7
- £8.50Cumberland Sausage & Mash
- With caramelised onions, seasonal vegetables & red wine gravy.1/6/9
Change to Quorn® for a vegetarian option1/3/6/7/9 v.
- £9.508oz Ribeye Steak
- With chips, chargrilled tomato, flat mushroom, garlic & herb butter and rocket salad 9
- £8.50Homemade Steak and Ale Pie
- With seasonal vegetables, mash and gravy. 1/6/9
- £8.50Homemade Button Mushroom, Squash and Tarragon Pie vv
- Wth seasonal vegetables, mash and vegan gravy. 1/6/9
- ALLERGEN KEY.
1. Cereals containing GLUTEN
3. EGG, yolk and/or white
6. SOYABEANS or any soya product
7. MILK including solids
11. SEASAME SEED
12. SULPHUR DIOXIDE AND SULPHITES (>10mg/kg)