Meals are available weekdays, 12pm-3pm & 5pm-9pm. Saturday/Sunday, 12pm-9pm.
Daily specials in addition to main menu (below).
Special Sunday Menu including traditional and vegetarian roasts.
Our meats are supplied from John Crawshaw Butchers and are locally sourced and fully traceable.
(Fish is supplied by William Howe and Son local fish merchant, whilst for fresh fruit and vegetables we use ‘All Seasons’).
All of our dishes are prepared in an environment which may contain traces of nuts. If you have any allergies or dietary requirements, please inform a member of staff when placing your order. Our menu is annotated with specific known allergens. Download Red Deer Allergen Key (pdf file).
V Vegetarian options are available.
Download Latest Menu (July 2015): Red Deer weekday menu (pdf file).
Example Menu – actual menu varies (prices include VAT).
- Snacks & Starters
- £1.50/ £2.50 Bowl of Chipsvv
- Served with Henderson's Relish ketchup.9/10
- Add gravy1/6/9, garlic mayo3/10 or cheese7 for 50p each.
- £1.75/ £3.50Handcut Kumara Fries v
- Served with homemade garlic Mayonnaise.3/10
- £4.50Homemade Fishcakes
- With Smoked Haddock, Salmon and Coley. Served with baby gem lettuce and tartare sauce.1/3/4/7
- £3.95Salt and Pepper Chicken Wings
- served with spicy cajun sauce.9/10/12
- Fried tortillas with guacamole, sour cream, homemade salsa and homemade chilli.
Topped with cheddar and Jalapenos.
Choose from five bean chilli1/7/12v or chilli con carne. 1/7/12
- £4.50Veggie Haggis Pakorav
- battered deep fried haggis balls served with chilli yoghurt dip.1/7/9
- £3.50Stuffed Vine Leavesv
- stuffed with rice, mint and dill. Served with garlic mayo and salad garnish.3/6/10
- £1.50Patatas Bravasv
- lightly fried potatoes seasoned with smoked paprika. Served with chilli yoghurt dip.7
- £4.75Stilton, Walnut and Mushroom v
- with honey and rocket.1/7/8
- £4.75Chargrilled Cumberland Sausage
- with Balsamic caramelised onions.1/9
- £4.50Cod Fish-Fingers
- with baby gem lettuce and tartare sauce.1/3/4/7
- £4.50Vegan Breakfast Bun vv
- Pan fried mushrooms, tomato and caramelised onions.1
- £5.50Full Breakfast Bun
- Fried egg, chargrilled bacon, sausage, hash brown and grilled tomato.1/3/9
- £5.50Chicken, Spicy Cheese and Chorizo Sandwich
- Sandwich with red onion, mayonnaise, baby gem lettuce and beef tomato.1/3/7/10
- £5.00Chargrilled Mediterranean Vegetable and Goats Cheesev
- with pesto and rocket.7/8
- £7.50Chicken Caesar Salad
- served with baby gem lettuce, cherry tomatoes, rocket, croutons and parmesan cheese.1/3/4/7/10
- £6.50Falafel and Tzatziki Salad v
- Home made falafel served on a bed of baby gem, rocket, cucumber and cherry tomatoes.1/7
- £7.25Goats Cheese, Walnut and Grape Saladv
- toasted goats cheese served on a bed of baby gem lettuce, rocket and cherry tomatoes.1/7/8
- £6.50Char Grilled Mediterranean Vegetable Saladv
- quinoa, rocket, baby gem lettuce,
cherry tomatoes and red onion all dressed with pesto.1/7/8
- £8.508oz Beef Burger
- 8oz of Seven Hills beef mince spiced with rosemary, garlic and mustard.1/9/10
- £8.50Flame Grilled Cagun Chicken Burger
- spiced chicken fillet served with creole mayonnaise.1/9/10
- £8.00Vegan Burgervv
- butternut squash, sweet potato, cashews and ginger baked and then fried.1/8/9
- All our burgers are served with chips and salad.9/12
You can add grilled cheddar7, cheese of the week7, bacon, chorizo, caramelised onions, or a grilled flat mushroom to any burger for 50p per extra topping.
Please allow 20 minutes for beef burgers to be freshly chargrilled.
- £8.00Homemade Beer Battered Coley & Chips
- with tartare sauce and garden peas.1/3/4/7
- £7.50Battered Tofu & Chipsvv
- with vegan tartare sauce and garden peas.
- £8.50Cumberland Sausage & Wholegrain Mustard Mash
- With caramelised onions, seasonal veg & red wine gravy.1/6/9
Quorn®v or sage & onionvv sausages also available.1/3/6/7/9
- £7.00Cajun Falafel Wrapv
- homemade falafel spiced in Cajun Sauce and tzatziki, served with salad and chips.1/9/10/12
- £8.50Sticky Lamb Chops
- marinated in cumin and turmeric then smeared with honey and char grilled, served with sweet potato and quinoa salad.1
- £11.008oz Sirloin Steak
- with side salad, char grilled beef tomato, flat mushroom chips and chimichurri sauce. Please let us know how you would like your steak cooked; rare, medium-rare, medium, medium-well or well done.
- Something sweet …
- £3.50Cheesecake of the Weekv – see Specials board
- with vanilla ice cream.
- £3.50Beetroot, Banana and Chocolate Brownievv
- with vegan ice cream, ice cream or custard.
- £3.50Eton Mess
- ice cream, fresh cream, meringue and fresh strawberries.
- Warm & Comforting
- from £1.30Ozone™ Clipper Blend Coffee
- espresso/ long black/white coffee/ latte/ cappuccino.
- £1.30English Breakfast Tea
- £1.40Range of herbal and fruit teas
- Teas lemon & ginger/ green tea / honey & camomile.
- £2.00Hot Chocolate
- ALLERGEN KEY.
1. Cereals containing GLUTEN
3. EGG, yolk and/or white
6. SOYABEANS or any soya product
7. MILK including solids
11. SEASAME SEED
12. SULPHUR DIOXIDE AND SULPHITES (>10mg/kg)