Meals are available weekdays, 12pm-3pm & 5pm-9pm and Saturday/Sunday, all day, 12pm-9pm.
Daily specials in addition to main menu (below).
Special Sunday Menu including traditional and vegetarian roasts.
Our meats are supplied from John Crawshaw Butchers and are locally sourced and fully traceable.
(Fish is supplied by William Howe and Son local fish merchant, whilst for fresh fruit and vegetables we use ‘All Seasons’).
All of our dishes are prepared in an environment which may contain traces of nuts. If you have any allergies or dietary requirements, please inform a member of staff when placing your order. Our menu is annotated with specific known allergens. Download Red Deer Allergen Key (pdf file).
V Vegetarian options are available.
Please note: This menu is currently undergoing seasonal revision (see below).
Example Menu – actual menu varies (prices include VAT).
- Snacks & Starters
- £1.95Patatas Bravasv
- lightly fried potatoes seasoned with smoked paprika. Served with chilli -mayo dip.7
- £1.50/ £2.50 Bowl of Chipsvv
- Served with Henderson's Relish ketchup.9/10
- Add gravy1/6/9, garlic mayo3/10 or cheese7 for 50p each.
- £1.75/ £3.50Kumara Fries v
- Served with homemade garlic Mayonnaise.3/10
- £1.95 Hummusvv
- with warm pita bread.7
- £2.50Cajun Corn v
- Blackened Cajun corn on the cob, chargrilled and smothered in butter.7/9/10
- £3.95 Crispy Tofu Bitesvv
- Fresh organic tofu tossed in 5-spice and corn starch the deep fried to golden crisp perfection. Served with a peanut satay sauce and spring onion.6/8
- £4.50Beer Battered Halloumiv
- Cypriot halloumi encases in a lightly seasoned batter. Served with chilli-lime mayo and crisp summer salad.7
- With Smoked Haddock, Salmon and Coley. Served with baby gem lettuce and tartare sauce.1/3/4/7
- £4.50Salt and Pepper Chicken Wings
- In a sticky BBQ sauce.9/10/12
- £4.50Haggis Pakorav
- Mushroom and jalapeno haggis encased in gram flour & turmeric batter.
Served with minted chilli yoghurt dip.1/7/9
Vegan option also available.1/8/9/10 vv
- Fried corn tortillas topped with cheddar, guacamole, sour cream, spicy tomato salsa,
homemade chilli and jalapenos.
Choose from five bean chilli1/7/12v or chilli con carne. 1/7/12
- £4.50Cod Fish-Fingers
- with baby gem lettuce and tartare sauce.1/3/4/7
- £4.75Stilton & Mushroom v
- with crushed walnuts and red wine poached pear.1/7/8/12
- £4.75Chargrilled Cumberland Sausage
- with caramelised onions.1/9
- £4.50Hummus, Avocado and Beetroot Saladvv
- Hummus with pickled beetroot, avocado, cucumber, beef tomato and shredded endive heart.1
- £5.50Avocado Crab Salsa
- Shredded white crabmeat combined with mayo, red chilli and parsley. Topped with rocket, tomato concasse and guacamole.1/2/3
- £5.50The Reuben: Swiss Cheese, Corned Beef & Sauerkraut
- Thick-sliced Argentinian corned beef and melted Emmental cheese. Topped with sauerkraut, dill pickle and sweet American mustard.1/9/18/12
- £5.00Vegan Breakfast Bun vv
- Pan fried mushrooms, tomato, hash brown, vegan haggis and caramelised onions.1
- £6.00Full Breakfast Bun
- Fried egg, chargrilled bacon, sausage, beef tomato, black pudding and hash brown.1/3/9
- £7.50Chorizo, Spinach and New Potato Warm Salad
- Pan-fried chorizo, wilted spinach and new potato with cherry tomato, mixed leaves and spring onion.
- £7.00Sweet Pototo. Avocado and Cashew Nut Salad vv
- Crispy chunks of sweet potato with slices of avocado, cherry tomato and spring onion.
Garnished with crushed cashews and finely diced red onion.8/10/12
- £7.00Falafel and Tzatziki Salad v
- Crispy falafel served on a bed of summer green salad leaves, cucumber, red onion and
cherry tomatoes with tzatziki an Cajun sauce.1/7
- £9.508oz Beef Burger
- 8oz of Seven Hills beef mince spiced with rosemary, garlic and mustard.1/9/10
- £9.50Cajun Chicken Burger
- spiced chicken breast fillet served with creole mayonnaise.1/9/10
- £8.00Vegan Burgervv
- Butternut squash, sweet potato, cashews and ginger. Baked and then fried.1/8/9
- All our burgers are served with chips and salad.10
You can also add any one of the following toppings for 50p each:
Cheddar7, Vegan Cheddar, Cheese of the Week7, Stilton7, Bacon, Chorizo12, Caramelised Onions, Flat Mushroom, Guacamole, Black Pudding1/9/10/12, Fried Egg3, Jalepenos.
Please allow 20 minutes for beef burgers to be freshly chargrilled.
- £7.00Cajun Falafel Wrapv
- Crispy falafel spiced in Cajun Sauce and tzatziki, served with salad and chips.1/9/10/12
- £8.50Lime & Turmeric Tofu Steaks vv
- With fresh chilli sambal. Served with salad and chips.
- £8.50Cumberland Sausage & Wholegrain Mustard Mash
- With caramelised onions, seasonal veg & red wine gravy.1/6/9
Quorn®v or Sage & Marjoramvv sausages available.1/3/6/7/9
- £9.00Beer Battered Coley & Chips
- with tartare sauce and garden peas.1/3/4/7
- £9.95BBQ Pork Loin Chop
- With blackened Cajun corn, salsa salad and patatas bravas.
- £9.95Turmeric and Cumin Lamb Chops
- Grilled lamb chops with a sweet potato and quinoa salad, crushed new potatoes, greens and a minted balsamic berry jus.
- £2.95Lemon Posset7v
- £3.50Cheesecake of the Weekv – see Specials board
- served with dairy ice cream.1/3/7
- £4.50Beetroot, Banana and Chocolate Brownievv with fruit coulis
- served with vegan ice cream.1
- ALLERGEN KEY.
1. Cereals containing GLUTEN
3. EGG, yolk and/or white
6. SOYABEANS or any soya product
7. MILK including solids
11. SEASAME SEED
12. SULPHUR DIOXIDE AND SULPHITES (>10mg/kg)